Monday, September 12, 2011

AMAZING Weekend

BEST WEEKEND EVER
.....okay, so I've been lucky enough to have LOTS of great weekends BUT....this one was pretty awesome !!

First we took the kids to the Port Alberni Fall Fair. I grew up going to this fair on the first weekend after school started every year and I LOVED it. I've taken the kids in the past but Scott was never home, this year he was here and we were all excited !! We went on rides, ate 'fair food', played games, listened to music and had a whole lot of laughs.

Alex said it was the "best day of his life".....I am going to remember that the next time they ask to go to Disneyland :):)

Saturday was TAYLOR SWIFT......Emma and I saw her in Chicago in 2009 but we were just as excited to go see here again in Vancouver.

We went with a fabulous group of girls, got to stay downtown at the Four Seasons for the first time and had a BLAST......


Emma and I danced and sang the whole show....Okay so I danced and sang more than she did but we had an amazing time and can't wait to go again (hint hint Scott.....)

We had a GREAT VIEW from our private box (thanks Maria :))

Taylor put on an INCREDIBLE SHOW for well over 2 hours !!

We drank LOTS of wine thanks to our fabulous waiter James.....

......and I will NEVER EVER forget the time I got to spend with my girl. Shopping, eating, singing, dancing, laughing, eating some more and most of all TALKING !!! Love you Em......xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment