Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Exciting Announcement

After hours and hours of creating and days of waiting.....I GOT THE EMAIL I'D BEEN WAITING FOR......It said CONGRATULATIONS to the team !!!

I've been lucky to work with Bella Blvd. in the past for Guest Designer spots and was THRILLED to have been asked to design for Summer CHA booth......but this was AMAZING and I could not be more excited !!!

Check back often as I continually work with the latest Bella Blvd. products and update and change this page too......

I promise to offer you LOTS of fun and inspiring ideas to add to your own photos too....

Make sure to FOLLOW ME and check back often as I add new projects each week for you to create at home !!

.....Have a wonderfully creative day.....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am excited to get to work with you on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Looking forward to playing together!!!

    ReplyDelete