Thursday, October 13, 2011

.....getting excited

This weekend is
and I am sooooo excited.

We've been CRAZY BUSY prepping for the weekend.....packing tools, supplies, PRIZES and below is a sneak peek shot of part of the GOODIE BAGS !!!


It is going to be SO MUCH FUN and I can not wait to teach my favorite.......(20) Layout 'Use Your Own Product' workshop on Saturday :)

I have put everything I am into creating a warm and friendly shop for Vancouver Island scrapbookers......to see us get to 5 years and continue to grow each and every day is a really incredible feeling.

I feel very lucky to get to do what I love to do every day. I have an AMAZING TEAM of ladies working with me to give YOU the very best every day.

.....and to YOU, well, we simply wouldn't be here without you. So for that I say THANK YOU. Here's to another 5 fabulous years (and more :)

j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment