Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve everyone !! If you are like me, you are still up puttering around the house making sure every detail is in place for the big day.....
I was up early this am down at the shop to collect all the goodies you all have been donating all month to help us feed local families in need. As always, Scrapbookin' Adventures has the best customers and you came through again this year.

The back of my jeep was full and I always get so excited to take it to the Salvation Army - thank you to each of you that gave....it's appreciated more than you know.

After dinner with family, I came home to bake dessert for tomorrow. I found this great recipe online and since I love cheesecake and raspberries I decided to try it.

For those of you that don't know me, the big joke around here is that I cook breakfast, lunch then breakfast again and I rarely bake. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't want to, it's more of a time thing....BUT, tonight I MADE the time :))

......so this pile of ingredients turned into......

THIS

and then THIS.......

I was soooo proud of myself I even did a little dance
in the kitchen when it came out of the oven !!!

Once it cools and sets for 10 hours I will decorate it for dessert tomorrow. I'll post a pic of the finished cheesecake as it still needs fresh raspberries and shaved white chocolate on top - YUMMY......

This is the pile of gifts I need to get under the tree and Santa is on his way so I need to get to bed !! I hope you all have the most wonderful Christmas and I'll be back in a day or two....

......Merry Christmas......

j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment