Friday, December 23, 2011

"Christmas" Mini Album

I wanted to share this fun little Christmas album with you that I just finished.....

I absolutely LOVE Chip/Acrylic Albums from Clear Scraps and had the most fun putting this one together. It is their holiday themed album and the shapes are so cute. It is a really fun size at 6 1/2 x 12" so I was able to really use the whole Christmas Wishes collection !!!

I added a couple more chipboard pages to include a few more photos from Christmas last year. I am a huge fan of 3D foam and used LOTS to really embellish this and make it full.

One of my favorite things about Bella product is all the fabulous cardstock stickers and shapes that I can precision cut to add to my projects. The Santa and reindeer may possibly be some all time faves.

I love how I can capture all the best moments of an event in an altered mini album and it can take me back to that time in an instant. Christmas 2010 was so much fun and creating this album was so much fun !!

Supplies:
Christmas Wishes patterned papers and stickers; Simply Simona Chipboard Alphas

I'm off to do some last minute wrapping and baking.....Hope you're almost ready at your house !!

j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment