Monday, February 27, 2012

a HUGE thank you.....

I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all the girls that spent their day with me on Saturday at
  Cherish The Thought in Coquitlam.......
and a special thanks to Jessie, I LOVE teaching at your shop :))

I had so much fun and so many laughs......It was SOOOO great to see so many returning faces and so many new ones too :))

It was wonderful to see you all so happy with all your layouts.....
.More than 500 layouts went out the door Saturday night - AWESOME !!

Here are a few of the (20) layouts that were taught during this workshop......







If you want to get in on the fun I am teaching it again HERE on March 24th and HERE on May 5th !!

See you in class....

Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment:

  1. Love them!! So can't wait until Saturday... and the of course March 24th.

    ReplyDelete