Sunday, April 08, 2012

happy easter

Well it's 7:15pm and my kids are ready for bed - yep early I know but when you're up @ 5:30 to see what the Easter bunny left for you and the hunt is over by 6:15.....7:15pm doesn't seem so early anymore :))

I'd thought I'd share some pics from the last couple of days....


first there were cupcakes......


....and cupcakes and pencils for Alex's class.....


Then came the colored eggs.....


PERFECT !!!


....and then the loot this morning.  They ate and ate until they finally asked me for 'real food' at lunch time - cute :))


.......and this was at their place at the breakfast table - they loved it !!!

After a fabulous dinner at my parents we are all completely stuffed and ready to sleep it off :))

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday.....

Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment