Wednesday, April 18, 2012

....i'm baaack !!!

hey everyone......SUPER sorry for the little break but I took a trip !!!

I spent 5 fabulous days travelling to Wisconsin to visit friends and had the BEST weekend.....we talked and laughed and ATE enough food to last me clear thru to next month (okay, not really but we ate A LOT)

I've got some great pics to share with you along with some fun projects too.....YES, we even got in a night of scrapbooking at a local scrapbook store called 'Polka Dots' - Thanks Therese :))

I'm going to come back each day for the rest of this week and give you a little taste of what I was up to while on my mini vacation........

.....first I got to spend some downtime scrapbookin' with Allyson, Stephanie and Morgan and then.....


.......ate CUPCAKES from the most incredible cupcake shop called Gigi's Cupcakes.....seriously the BEST ever.....and I should know as I definately had more than one (....more than 2 actually but I'm not telling the total number of cupcakes I ate over a 3 day period :))


Allyson & Stephanie gave me a great tour of downtown Milwaukee that included shopping, food and a ton of laughs......


......We walked through the Historic Third Ward that is home to unique shops, restaurants and even a street with nothing on it but pubs and clubs !!


Lunch at 'The Wicked Hop'....so yummy.....


laughed our way through this amazing antique market......


....it had MANY pieces that I would've loved to have been able to bring home.....


BUT....I absolutely was not leaving without these 2....been looking for an old typewriter for my office for forever and fell in love with this one AND i could not let this fantastic green bucket stay in Milwaukee....so yes, it came home too !!!

Once we were shopped out we went for a drive along the lakefront and saw sights like this......


.....and this.....




.....I've got more to share including a baby shower with crafty goodness you won't want to miss.....

Make sure you come on back tomorrow and check out these pics and some great project ideas too !!

Oh, and YES the project I was working on with the diapers turned out BEAUTIFULLY....so you will see them online soon :))


Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment