Friday, June 15, 2012

scooby doo invites

Alex decided on a Scooby Doo themed party for this 7th birthday this year and I had so much fun shopping for it !!

I found a ton of cool bits online at Party City and had them shipped to my girlfriend in WI since they don't ship to canada and then the girls shipped them to me.....I got the notice that they're at the PO and can't wait to pick up the box tomorrow !!

So this is what I came up with for the invites.......


I used a blue cardstock base and added white to the front with a fun paw print border punch on the right edge......


.....I cut out a dog bone on my Cricut and wrapped a golf tee with bakers twine too !!

Alex wanted his party to be held at our local mini golf that has bumper boats.  I usually have the kids parties at the house but he REALLY wanted to play golf with his friends and seriously asked me every day until I said yes.....I know, great parenting giving in right :))

I've got layouts for you tomorrow so come on back .....

Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment