Friday, November 23, 2012

Jillibean Soup Party TONIGHT

Today is the day.....we've been waiting and it's FINALLY here !!

A few weeks back WE got the call that we won a FABULOUS party to help celebrate Jillibean Soup's 4th Birthday and tonight is the night we get to share it with a whole group of lucky crafty girls :))

There will be (4) adorable Make 'n' Takes, SALES, snacks and an INCREDIBLE goodie bag for each of the lucky ladies donated by Jillibean Soup....

Here is the Make 'n' Take i created just for tonight....


It is a sweet little pillow box.  I used American Crafts dark kraft cardstock and ran it through my paper crimper to give it the corrugated look.  Once it was all folded up I added some of my fave American Crafts Premium Ribbon and a tag using Jillibean Soup "Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup" patterned paper......

There will be photos taken so I'll be sure to share them soon......BUT check back tomorrow for the HARD CORE CROP that I'm participating in with Core'dinations :))

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! Can't wait until tonight for the Jillibean party.

    ReplyDelete