Sunday, December 16, 2012

5 Minute Christmas Cards

Like all of us, I give out ALOT of Christmas cards each year.  Whether they are being mailed or given with gifts the amount adds up and sometimes I just need to get a few done QUICK !!!

I dug into my Christmas paper and stickers and came up with this great collection from last year by Little Yellow Bicycle



These were all super simple to put together.  I added a sticker strip towards the bottom of each base, cut a couple different sizes of stars out and layered them with 3D foam, adhered a sentiment and DONE !!



These are all A2 sized cards (4 1/4 x 5 1/2") and I make the most of my patterned paper by cutting it into 4 x 12" lengths so I can get (6) pieces to cover my base with just (1) 12 x 12" sheet !!


Putting my 3D foam circles on the back of my sticker and then lightly dusting with baby powder turns my stickers into die cuts that can be raised off the card to add dimension :))




So for a little more than half an hour I was able to create (8) more cards ready to give with gifts :))

I hope you're having a great day and make sure to check back soon as I've got a few more quick and easy 'scrapbooking' gift wrap projects to share ......

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment