Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas (and Happy Boxing Day :))

Merry Christmas Everyone !!

I hope everyone had a wonderful time yesterday .... I took a couple of days 'off' to make sure I had everything just right for my kids .... Scott was away at work :(( so it was all up to me and I wanted it to be perfect for them !!

I thought I'd share some of my fave pics from the day .....


Stockings on our bed is a tradition .....


.... MUCH needed kleenex for their annual Christmas colds :((


LOVE these hands and feet ....


Seeing the tree for the first time .....


..... pretty excited :)))


YEP - Santa ate the cookies and the reindeer drank almost ALL the water ;))


Reading his letter FROM Santa .....


FaceTime-ing with Daddy @ work ....


What a HAPPY HAPPY mess :))


This is Alexander's favorite part of dinner .... and YES he ate the whole thing !!


..... my parents cooked the most YUMMY dinner ..... and completely spoiled my kids :)))

Tomorrow I'll be back to 'work' to finish creating with NEW CHA product .... Anaheim is coming SOOOOON and I can't wait !!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment