Wednesday, January 23, 2013

(3) Authentique Cards

As promised I've got LOTS of inspiration for you in the coming days and weeks.....So today I am sharing (3) cards using the beautiful "Gathering" collection by Authentique.

Each of these (3) cards has the same base design with slightly altered embellishments.


I used an A2 sized based from the David Tutera Celebrate card making system by Core'dinations.......


The middle dark brown strip of patterned paper is 3/4" x 4", the 2 pieces on either side of the centre are 1 x 3 1/2" and the end pieces are 3/4" x 3".....

These were all sanded on the edges and adhered flat.  The horizontal strip across the centre is 3/4" x 5 1/4".  I sanded the edges, added brads at either end and raised it using 3D foam as shown.


Once I had the base complete I added die cuts and sticker sentiments to each to change them up a bit ......

Super quick and easy and perfect for those pretty bits of paper that you just can't get rid of but MUST use up :)))

Come on back tomorrow where I'll share the first of my CHA projects ......

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment