Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Home ...... and projects

Happy Wednesday ladies :))

I made it home late last night and was welcome in the door with this FAB sign that Em & Alex made for me ..... Photo courtesy of Emma and one of her fave Instagram filters ;))


Scott and I stayed up late catching up before he had to head out to work early this am .... so I am back in the saddle and into my Mom duties as we speak :))

I am filing through all the orders for the STORE this week and will let you all in on what's arriving in the coming weeks / months - let's just say LOTS and EXCITING !!!!

BUT .... for today I have the FIRST of some DOUBLE PAGE LAYOUTS for your inspiration that I designed for the January Kit from The Memory Workshop .....


The fun part of designing for Sandra is that I can only use what is included in the kit for the first (2) doubles ...... BUT after that I can add bits ect.... for the rest !!


I did a lot of cutting for this double and it came together perfectly for these pics from Lake Louise .....


.... and you've gotta love it when she includes GLITTER Thickers in the kit too !!

Check back Thursday and Friday for the rest of what I created for this kit .... AND if you want to get your hands on this product - Check it out HERE to get yours :)))

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment