Saturday, February 09, 2013

...... Birthday ??!!

If you're like me you often find yourself needing a birthday card QUICK !!!

Here are a couple that I made for a workshop last month that i thought i'd share .....


Bella Blvd. has been my go to when I think of birthday's lately ..... the bright fun colors just scream celebration to me .....


I started with the scallop edged card base from the David Tutera Celebrate card making system ..... and added patterned paper, border stickers, cute cuts, chip shapes, stickers and crochet flowers too !!!


This is a larger card base (5 x 7") ..... again i used Bella Blvd. patterned paper, stickers, chip shapes and added a little flag too !!!


I've been working on some great layouts and Valentine's projects too so come on back for lots more to inspire you to dig into your product at home and create something beautiful :)))

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment