Thursday, February 21, 2013

Flowers Flowers and more Flowers

Part of my CHA work for Bella Blvd. was to create several 3D flowers for 
the 'garden' in the booth ....


This is a pic of a few  on the sticks mixed with the new Bella feathers .....


...... several of mine together before they got 'planted' ;))


I mixed papers from the new Freestyle Sophisticates with pieces from 
the 'Love & Marriage' collection ......


...... I cut some shapes using the Cricut and border punched others to roll and adhere raised like the one above ......


Some had scalloped punched circles layered with them too .....


...... others had patterns that I embossed and sanded to show the pattern ......


....... i ran several pieces thru my crimper and then layered them together (love this one :))

 

I used LOTS of 3D foam to add dimension and make my flowers jump out of the 'garden' ......


...... but every single one of the (40) plus flowers had a button tied with twine :)))

These were SOOOOO fun to create and I hope they inspire you to add some to your next card, layout or altered project !!!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment