Wednesday, April 03, 2013

.....more "All American"

These were featured on the Bella Blvd. Blog this week for more 'All American' inspiration so I wanted to share them here too so you can sit down and make them at home for your next 
party or ... ???!!

These are quick and easy little containers to make so are perfect for celebrations like 4th of July parties. 


I made these ones a bit bigger than I usually would and cut them to 6 x 6". I sanded the edges and adhered each using quick dry glue into a 'roll' and let them dry.
  

I pinched the bottom together and then the top the opposite direction to create to shape of the container. I used my paper crimper on the top and bottom of 2 and then used my border punch on the others.


I used David Tutera Celebrate by Core'dinations pre-made tags (LOVE these) and they were the perfect size for the 6" treat containers !!!


REMEMBER .... these are super quick and easy to make for ANY occasion :))

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment