Friday, April 12, 2013

My turn for the Team Up !!


All week long the Bella Blvd. DT and the Petaloo DT have been sharing projects using each others product !!  Today it is my turn .....

I got a wonderful selection of paper flowers, brads and ribbons from Petaloo to mix in with my Bella collections on a variety of projects !!

I've got 2 projects for you here today and 2 more tomorrow ..... so make sure you come on back :))


I love using ribbon on a card and this (4) pack of ribbon from Petaloo was perfect to mix with this floral paper from the 'Sand and Surf' collection. I started my card by adhering the piece of patterned paper first. I added a strip of each of the 4 different ribbons next and then layered some of my favorite pink flowers in the corner. 


The glittery brads by Petaloo are so fun and looked great mixed in with some of their glittered flowers. I added a flower button with twine and a little sentiment to finish it off.

These glassine bags come in all sizes and are perfect for everything from gift cards to candy (they're food safe). But my favorite part about them is that you can emboss them. I ran it thru my Big Shot using a dotted embossing folder first. Then I adhered the yellow arrow sticker to the bottom portion of the bag and added a piece of a polka dot border sticker too. 


I folded a paper doilie over the top where the bag closed and adhered it in the center. The Petaloo paper flowers in this pack are awesome as they are all different shades of yellow mixed with white and polka dots too as well as being embossed so all the pieces worked so well together for my 'dot' theme. I added a white button and some twine on top of the flag stickers and then put '4 you' on the bottom to finish it off. Totally ready for the next time I have a little gift to give.



Come on back tomorrow for my other (2) team up projects and then some layout inspiration in the coming days too  !!

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment