Thursday, May 30, 2013

Core'dinations Intro ......

It's my day to be introduced over on the Core'dinations Blog !!  I am sharing this layout over there today so I thought I'd post it here too ...... 


I've had this photo sitting on my desk for EVER and I really wanted to work with it.  The colors of our wedding were black & white with red roses so I pulled out as many reds as I could to work into this layout !!


 I punched out several hearts and then embossed a few using some fave Darice embossing folders.  I LOVE the Core Couture Glitter cardstock and added in some pearl Gemstones behind the photo too !! The red embossed border along the left of the layout was cut from the Kraft Core Seasonal Impressions - LOVE it ......


I even added a few bits from the David Tutera Celebrate Card Making System by Core'dinations.  A white border along the top of the photo mat, the small silver heart, red gem and the twine too !!

YOU CAN WIN .... Head over to the Core'dinations Blog and .... COMMENT TO WIN !!! Every day during our Design Team Introductions you could win some fantastic cardstock collections ..... Good Luck :))

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment:

  1. I really love your layout! Excellent colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete