Friday, May 03, 2013

Day 5 of layouts ..... and a Contest too !!

Today is the last day in my week of layouts .... BUT that does not mean there aren't any more to come !!!

Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day and I will be in Burnaby with the Scrapbook and Cards Today team at 
Crop & Create ...... 


This is a fun layout featuring more Bella Blvd. "Love & Marriage" .....  I am absolutely LOVING this collection and find myself using it for so many layouts !!!


 I will also have a layout featured on the Bella Blvd. Blog tomorrow too so make sure to come on back to see what I have for you as well as the rest of the Bella team as we're sharing all day long :)))

Now go and check out a fun CONTEST that BC Crop for Kids has going on .... You could win an AMAZING prize package from them and ME !!

I'll be teaching my super fun ALL DAY Layout Workshop on June 1st in Maple ridge and there are still a few spots available.  Come out and support a fantastic charity while creating (20) plus layouts AND your meals are included ..... doesn't get better than that !!

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment: