Monday, May 06, 2013

NSD Re-Cap ......

Hey there crafty ladies !!!  I am home from a super fun weekend at Crop & Create in Burnaby .... so great to see so many friends and have so many laughs ....... my fave saying from the weekend was "I think I peed my pants a little a lot" ......  and I think I need one more good nights sleep to get back to 'normal' ;))


Got to meet up with Elle of Elle's Studio at CHA in January so it was awesome to catch up with her at Crop & Create ..... She is soooooo sweet and talented !!



Summer and I met at this event last year and have stayed in touch ...... It is so great to get to visit when we can ..... I find her incredibly inspiring !!


I shared this Make 'n' Take with the attendees for The Memory Workshop while I was there and it was a HUGE hit .....


...... and yes, Margie and Beth even created one too !!

I can't wait to share my time with these ladies again ...... 


 ...... BUT, no rest for this Mom - I was up early Sunday morning to take the ferry from Vancouver back to Victoria to catch Em's last lesson with a fantastic clinician that was up from California .....
  

 ..... I finally got home to Parksville late last night after picking up my boy and both dogs ..... a great end to a great weekend - now back at it !!!

I've got some more projects coming at you this week so come on back .....

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment