Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Over on the Bella Blog ....

So I mentioned on monday that this week was all about weddings at Bella Blvd. with Stephanie getting married this weekend !!!

The whole team create a wedding layout and gave a little piece of advice heading into her big day .....

..... today is my turn on the BLOG !!

I used a Core'dinations spotted embossed cardstock for my base .... then added lots of pieces from Bella's  'Love and Marriage' collection ....


I love the strips if designer tape along the bottom mixed with crochet hearts and word stickers too .....



My advice to the happy couple .......

I am so lucky to have been married to Scott for 15 years this coming August and boy have I learned A LOT in those years. The number one piece of advice I can honestly say has gotten us here today is our communication. Scott & I talk ALL THE TIME. He's the one I can spend hours with and never look for something to say. We disagree just like anyone else. BUT. We always talk it out. I say he's my favorite and it's true. Just remember to keep talking to each other no matter what and everything will work itself out. Xoxoxo

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment: