Friday, June 21, 2013

A Jillibean Soup Layout .....

I wanted to share this sunshiney layout that I created using some of my favorite Jillibean Soup .....


I used a tiny polka dot pattern for the base and added a kraft pattern from Elle's Studio on top as well as a super fun corrugated blue piece by Fancy Pants (LOVE this paper) ..... I framed my 2 photos using the AWESOME 'instagram' style placemat pieces.  These are too cool ......


At the bottom I folded a wide bold piece of striped ribbon to create a border.  The embellishments from The Chilled Cucumber Soup collection are so fun ..... I added a journal card, created some flags, punched a butterfly from more patterned paper and LOVE LOVE LOVE their 'Wise Words' stickers so added 'happy' under the journal card......


I used a couple of mini wooden frames by Studio Calico and cut up another Jillibean journal card to create the kids' age in behind - cute right :))

This is birthday party weekend for my now 8 year old boy ...... LOTS of food to get ready :))

Come on back Monday for another fun layout featuring some fun Basic Grey ....

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment