Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Monday

Happy Monday everyone !!  
Sorry it's been another week since I've been around here BUT that doesn't mean that I haven't been making pretty things :))

I've got lots of fun projects to share in the coming days / weeks both here and on the Bella Blvd and Core'dinations blogs too ....

First up is a super fun folding card that was featured on the Core'dinations blog a few days ago ....


I am pretty new to the Silhouette game but have been having so much fun finding new pieces to cut out and turn into great projects !! I loved this folding card and thought it would be great to add a couple of photos to as a gift…..It would look so cute on a shelf, mantle or bedside table too !!


I cut the base using the Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection (No.23) and then ran either end thru my die cutting machine with swirly embossing folder. Then I sanded off the top layer to show the kraft underneath as well as the edges of the base too. I cut a few more doilies out as well and embossed both sides of the same cardstock and sanded off the top layer to those as well.


I punched a few flowers from some of the Core Essentials that coordinated with my photos and layered all the pieces together finishing them off with a little circle punched from my fave Core Couture in Black Tie. I added a couple of Core Couture butterflies and some clear gems from the David Tutera Celebrate collection too !! I really love how this all came together and is perfect for any occasion !!


Come on back all week long for some more fun projects and layouts for your inspiration !!

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment