Monday, June 24, 2013

'Hipster' anyone ?!?

Happy Monday :))  
We had a SUPER busy weekend around here .... It was Alex's 8th birthday on Friday and it went on all weekend long :))  

I'm going to post some pics tomorrow as of course I made some fun invites and decor for the science-y theme !!

BUT .... today I have a layout that I created using 'Hipster' by Basic Grey .....


I picked up this fun collection while visiting my friend from The Memory Workshop in Maple Ridge and LOVE it ......

The muted basics with pops of bright color work for almost any photo and I have had these 2 sitting on my desk for months from our road trip into the US last summer !!

I love all the journal cards, stickers and little bits .....


I added a border sticker to separate my photos from the embellies on the left ..... I even got a couple of epoxy brads in there along with my typewriter journaling on some White Wash from Core'dinations too  ..... Added a title with my new fave burlap Thickers by American Crafts .....

Sop by tomorrow and check out all the fun birthday pics :))

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment