Friday, November 08, 2013

a 'spooky' little layout

I know I know ... halloween is over BUT ..... I had to share some of the fun I've been having with Bella Blvd's 'Trick or Treat' collection !!


I figured that I needed to get 'caught up' on the kids' pictures from last year BEFORE i started to work with this years' pics ;))


I am LOVE LOVE LOVE-ing the die cut pieces with Bella's latest collection ..... don't be afraid to even cut them up a bit - i punched the grey 'October' from a larger piece - mixed with all the fabulous stickers - PERFECT !!!


I even made my own little 'flag pin' using a flower pin and and 'little spooks' sticker ...... Mix all of that with a whole bunch of awesome patterned paper and you've got a perfect Halloween-y layout to showcase you own 'little spooks' :))

TFL ..... Talk soon.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!!! Your journalling/writing is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete