Monday, November 18, 2013

a thank you card

I have a happy little Bella Blvd. thank you card to share with you today ....

I've had the negative piece of these butterfly punchies sitting on my desk from another project for a while now and finally decided to use them on a new card !!


They were created by adhering Designer Tape onto cardstock and then punching the butterfly shapes out of the cardstock piece. I love the cut out that was left over and was able to mix them in with the new 'Snapshots' Collection by Bella Blvd.


For the sentiment I typed 'so much' onto white cardstock with my typewriter and then clipped it to the inside of one of the butterfly cut outs with a pre-stamped 'thanks' mini clothespin .....

A couple of stickers, some twine and a few little gems and it's ready to go !!

Okay, now back to my studio to work on more Christmas gifts :)) .... which of course I will share in the coming days !!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I never know what to do with clothes pegs - this is a cool usage

    ReplyDelete