Wednesday, February 19, 2014

.... a CHA layout for Core'dinations

I've got a few projects to share with you that I designed for the Core'dinations CHA booth ..... Today I am going to start with a horsey layout (of course ;)


i absolutely LOVE Kraft Core cardstock and this was the feature on this layout.  I used a fun embossing folder by Darice and lightly sanded off the top to show the kraft color pattern.


I wanted the grid to really pop so I added twine to really separate the pieces of cardstock. I cut my words using the Silhouette and typed my journaling onto solid kraft cardstock !!


For the hearts I embossed a larger piece of cardstock FIRST then lightly sanded each piece THEN punched them out into the heart shapes ...... this is much easier than trying to sand those little pieces :))

TFL ..... Talk soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment