Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Bit of Bella .....

This is up over on the Bella Blvd. Blog today ..... 


Alex is going to be 9 this June and I can’t seem to figure out where the time has gone. That and I keeping realizing just how many pics I still have to get into this kids album.


 These were taken of Alex when he was 2 years old. His curls – seriously. He’d still have them but he kept getting called a cute little girl so they were cut when he turned 3. I still miss them. BUT..... His goofy, silly and fun personality has stayed right where it belongs and he still makes me laugh every day!


 The words and phrases throughout this collection seem to have been made for my boy. Yes, what a guy is right. LOVE all the little bits. This layout came together easily and is ready to put in his book – finally.

More layouts to come this week so come on back for lots of Bella Blvd. inspiration !!!

TFL .... Talk soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he was a cutie!! Adorable pictures and I love your page!!

    ReplyDelete