Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Layout and a Card w/ Imaginsce

I'm up over on the Imaginisce Blog again today with a couple of spring projects and I thought I would share them here too !!

ButterCup Pup Layout

I took this pic of our mini dachshund last spring when he was just 7 months old and it has been sitting in my studio waiting to be worked with ..... as soon as I saw the Welcome Spring collection by Imaginisce i knew they were a perfect match !!


I loved the soft subtle pattern on the back of the Hop To It paper - perfect for a base.  I layered the next several pieces making sure you could still see a bit of each.  They all work so well together and still let me show off this adorable puppy :)).  I raised the 5 x 7" photo using Dimensional Dots so that it really jumped off my layout.  


I ran the welcome spring journal card through my typewriter and added these fabulous yellow glitter Thickers for my title to finish it off.  I think this one will live in a frame for a while before hitting my album :))


....... and then I went to work on this fun card !!!


Tri-Fold Card


It's fun to create cards every once in a while that step outisde the size box a bit.  This is a quick and easy card that gives you room to add a photo, a gift card or simply write a nice message inside.



I started with a kraft cardstock base.  The size is 5 1/2 x 12" and I scored it at 3 1/2" and 7" .....I adhered the patterned paper that I wanted on the front and insides and then punched a scalloped circle out of the front.  I added a Sticker Stacker on the inside so that it peeked through the punched shape - cute right !!



A die cut raised with Dimensional Dots and some pretty pink ribbon and this sweet card is ready to give to a special someone :))



I have had so much fun working with the Welcome spring collection by Imaginisce and will be back on the blog again next week with some stamping projects !!

TFL ..... Talk soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment